If you are playing on a computer:
- To improve performance, clear you browser's cache and cookies.
- Make sure you are running the latest Flash driver on your browser.
- You may also try using a different web browser. We recommended playing the game using Google Chrome.
- Make sure your browser viewer setting is at 100%. If you zoom in, it causes the functions to be off center.
- After trying these troubleshooting steps, relaunch the game.
If you are playing on a mobile device (phones and tablets):
First, please make sure that you are running the latest game version by visiting your mobile app store.
For players who have not linked their game to Facebook, try closing the app, turning your device off and back on, then relaunch the game (do not delete the game). If this doesn't work, we recommend you connect your game to Facebook and attempting the following steps:
If your Facebook account is linked to your game, make sure that you have the Facebook app on your device as well, then try the follow steps:
Please note you may have to do these steps twice
Press the settings button in the bottom right of your screen and make sure you are not connected to Facebook.
- Turn off the game and any other apps so that they are no longer running in the background.
- Turn your device off for a few seconds then turn it back on.
- Turn on the facebook app (*not the game*) and make sure you are signed in with the correct profile.
- Reopen the game and it will prompt you to reconnect to Facebook.
- Click and verify if this has solved the issue.
If this solution didn't work the first time, it may require that you close the app fully and turn it back on a 2nd time.